Tommasi Amarone Classico 2019
CO050I / 75cl
Produced from the three Valpolicella grape varieties of Corvina Veronese, Rondinella and Molinara, cultivated high on the hillside terraces. After harvest the grapes are placed directly onto small open racks and brought to the open sided building where they are dried by the cool breezes of autumn and winter until the following February. The wine then undergoes a period of aging of at least four years in oak barrels before bottling. The colour is an intense ruby red, with a warm and intense ripe nose, whilst on the palate it is complex, smooth and full bodied, with clear shades of dried grapes.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.