Trinity Hills `The Gimblett` 2019
TR111B00 / 75cl
The Gimblett Gravels area is a sub-region within Hawkes Bay with unique stony soils ideal for growing premium wines. The Gimblett is a Bordeaux blend that has an expressive nose, with aromas of cassis, blackberry, blackcurrant leaf, cedar wood and tobacco. Well structured in the mouth, with silky tannins and deep black fruit and savoury oak.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.