Tynt Meadow English Trappist Ale 33
TYNTMEAD / 75cl
Trappist beers tend to be named after the place in which the monastery is situated. ‘Tynt Meadow’, honours the link with the plot of land on which monastic life was refounded here in the Mount St Bernard Abbey in Leicester, almost two centuries ago. Being part of the great Trappist tradition, the Monks chose to produce a strong dark ale, but one with a clearly English character. Tynt Meadow is mahogany-coloured, with a subtle, warm red hue, and a lasting beige head. Its aroma carries hints of dark chocolate, liquorice, and rich fruit flavours. The beer is full-bodied, gently balancing the taste of dark chocolate, pepper, and fig. It leaves a warm and dry finish on the palate.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.