Valdespino Palo Cortado Viejo C.P.
VA805BNV / 50cl
Attractive Mahogany colour, delicate on the nose, with intense dried fruits, hazelnuts and walnuts. Notes of spices, vanilla and more dried fruit on the palate. Full bodied and with a long sophisticated finish. The Palo Cortado is made up of selected, very young Criaderas of both Inocente and Tio Diego, which have failed to sustain their layer of `flor`, The wine is then fortified further to 17%, and allowed to continue ageing oxidatively. It has an average age of over 25 years old when it is bottled.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.