Vina Cobos Bramare Lujan de Coyo Malbec 2020
7832 / 75cl
In 1989, Paul Hobbs visited Mendoza for the first time. Driving over the Andes from Chile with his longstanding friend Jorge Catena, brother of the famous Nicolas Catena, he fell in love with the place, the people, but also with the potential to make great wine. Paul established his own winery, Viña Cobos, in 1999 and 20 years later, Paul continues to make wines that are authentic expressions of the terroir from which they come. A deep-coloured wine with reddish sparkles. Its sweet aroma is subtle and fresh. In the mouth, this Cabernet Sauvignon fills the palate with exquisite notes of red berries and spices –especially black pepper– which combine with sweet tannins, highlighting its balance and concentration.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.