Waterford Grattansbrook 1.1
WAT12 / 70cl
Golden coloour with oils that grip the glass like its life depended on it. Malty, honey, fruit cake, pears, sherry trifle, cookie dough, a summer hay note, orange peel and an earthy note on the nose. Spices and clove that gently warms then dries; blood oranges, honeycomb, barley sugar and ginger on the palate. Long finish with a gentle spice and citrus that tingles.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.