Zuccardi Aluvional Gualtallary Malbec 2016
2453 / 75cl
This supper Malbec from the Zuccardi team is made from a selection of the best soils of alluvial origin in the Uco Valley, Mendoza. The wine is deep purple colour with blue flashes and great acidity that provides freshness and a mineral texture. The fruit is expressive and the wine is amazingly balnced. perfect with steak, cassaroles, pasta and many cheeses.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.