Alheit Vineyards Cartology 2021
ALHECART / 75cl
Cartology is an iconic wine made with grapes sourced from rare and extraordinary parcels of mature dryland bushvines. Naturally the varieties used are also heritage varieties, namely Chenin Blanc and Semillon, both of which have been planted in the Cape for centuries. The nose is complex, almost aggressive, showing ripe stone fruits and quince, punctuated by high notes of limey citrus and honey. The palate shows ample power, without excess weight. It has a fine form; seamless from the formidable attack, through mineral laden somewhat "nervous" mid palate. Persistent finish, final impression is refreshing and moreish. It can be aged if you can bare not to open it. This wine is special and limited and we are lucky to have it!
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.