Beaumont Hope Marguerite Chenin 2021
BMT02A / 75cl
Only fruit selected from oldest Chenin Blanc vineyards, planted in 1974 and ‘78, are used for this wine. Barrel fermentation takes place in 400L French oak using only natural yeasts. No malo lactic fermentation takes place in order to retain as much natural freshness..This flagship white wine has received 4 Platter 5 star ratings in the past. Tim Atkin review saying “Creamy yet focused, leesy and sensitively oaked, it has complex tangerine and tarte tatin flavours and a long, satisfying finish. A great site and a great Chenin.” Matches brilliantly with seafood especially scallops and then any beautifully spicy Asian dish.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.