Allegrini Palazzo Della Torre 2020

Allegrini Palazzo Della Torre

BZ0909AA / 75cl

This `mini` Amarone from the brilliant Allegrini house has 70% of the grapes picked and vinified immediately. The other 30% were left to dry until the first half of January when they were vinified and then refermented with the wine from the fresh grapes. The wine spent 15 months in second-use oak barriques, was blended together for 2 months, and then aged for a further 7 months in bottle. Deep ruby red in colour, with perfumes of cherry and black forest gateau. It has a smooth and velvety character, with mature, pulpy fruit and delicious raisin flavours. This is delicious now but can be enjoyed over the next 10 years.

£23.99 per any 6 bottles
£26.99 single bottle
  • Rondinella
  • Corvina
  • Sangiovese
  • Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
  • Free click and collect from the Cobham
  • Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
  • Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
  • 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30

For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.