Tiberio Cerasuolo d`Abruzzo 2021
A20CERTB / 75cl
BEST SELLER Cerasuolo, meaning the colour of the cherry, is the traditional wine of the Abruzzesi households, obtained by fermenting Montelpulciano grapes on their skins for a shorter period in order to produce a lighter wine. A very pale red, though not quite a rosé, the wine has wonderful aromas of ripe red cherry and rose petals.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.