Barolo San Carlo Dezzani 2018
05108 / 75cl
Great value authentic Barolo. The color is typically red garnet. The aromas are complex and elegant ranging from ripe red fruit and spices with toast and tar. The flavor is gentle, tannic, dry, full and velvety. Well balanced and expressive with intense finish. The grapes are harvested during mid-end of October and then macerated in steel tanks at controlled temperatures. After this, the wine spends 30 months in oak barrels which enrich the wine.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.