A Mano Prima Mano Primitivo 2021
AM105B / 75cl
Prima Mano Primitivo comes from two ancient vineyards grown in the red sand on the coast of the Ionian Sea. These two vineyards always produce A Mano`s most intense Primitivo. The yields are very low and the red sand reflects sunlight onto the fruit for early ripening. They are the first vineyards to be harvested in September. A deep purple wine with a rich, full bouquet showing black cherries, violet and mocha notes. Full of juicy blackberry, cherry and plum fruit, with dark mineral and peppery spice on the palate. Impressively concentrated and lush without being heavy or sweet. This wine has a freshness and an acidity that is instantly inviting, leading to a persistent aftertaste with balance and structure.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.