Bechtel Blauburgunder 2019
41BE02 / 75cl
A complex and spicy Pinot Noir with cherry, wild raspberry, black currant, earth and dried herbs on the nose. Brambly black forest fruits dominate on the palate with hints of cherry blossom, developing into leather and anise on the finish. This is a deep and interesting little wine from outside of Zurich.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.