Cruchon Gamaret 2021
CRUCHGAM / 75cl
Its deep color, spicy character and tannic structure gives this wine a southern feel. One is seduced by its density and freshness which is almost minty. Gamaret is a new Swiss grape variety obtained by crossing Gamay with Reichensteiner. A very colourful wine with spicy black fruit aromas and a dense, rich and warm mouth-feel. This ambitious wine, aged in barrels confirms the renewal of Swiss vineyards.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.