Bucci Verdicchio Classico 2022
BZ3609VB / 75cl
Golden in colour, this wine has a layered bouquet, reminiscent of vanilla, butterscotch, almonds and nuts. Aromas of mimosa and ripe Golden Delicious apples continue on the complex palate, which has a fresh finish. There is also a mineral edge to the ripe, round flavours of wildflower honey. Consultant winemaker at Villa Bucci is the legendary enologist Giorgio Grai, who has been there for nearly 30 years. He makes wines for ageing and complexity rather than freshness and simplicity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.