Casa Ferreirinha Reserva Especial Douro 2014
CF308T09 / 75cl
The second wine of Casa Ferreirinha, Reserva Especial is made in the same way as the top wine, Barca Velha, using the finest hand-picked grapes from Douro Superior. Aged for two years in French oak, it spends another five years ageing before release.The first Vintage was created in 1960 and only 17 vintages have been made since, up until it`s current release of 2009. It`s a magnificent red wine from the Douro ; a classic , both rich and complex, showcasing a charisma and maturity that many Douro wines can only aspire to achieve. Explosive on the palate, it has tannins of excellent quality, a well-integrated acidity, prominent elements of red and black fruit and black pepper, and hints of cocoa courtesy of a good maturation.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.