Ch. Des Eyssards Cuvee Flavie Saussignac 2016
SA590A / 50cl
The passionate and innovative young winemaker Pascal Cuisset owns this beautiful Dordogne estate, south west of the town of Bergerac. His rich and concentrated dessert wine from the neighbouring village of Saussignac, is made from Semillon and Chenin grapes affected by noble rot and aged in barrel for 15 months. Like a classic Sauternes, this elegant dessert wine has a concentrated, luscious character, intense rounded sweetness yet it is balanced by good acidity on the finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.