Chateau Ramon Monbazillac 2019
MS900A / 75cl
The wine is made using grapes shrivelled by `noble rot` which are picked and sorted by hand. It has a golden yellow colour with aromas of ripe apricots and candied orange, and is smooth and rounded in the mouth with perfect balance. Serve as an aperitif with foie gras or Roquefort cheese, it goes well with white meats and rich creamy sauces.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.