Cocchi Vermouth Di Torino
COCCHI / 75cl
To mark the 120th anniversary of when Giulio Cocchi first made vermouth, the production of Cocchi`s original Vermouth di Torino recipe was resumed in 2011. Unmistakably Cocchi in character, Vermouth di Torino is one of only two geographically protected AOC vermouths (the other being Chambery). This Storico Vermouth di Torino follows the regional tradition of using fine Moscato wine as its base, which is then infused with a secret recipe of local and exotic botanicals. Once produced, the vermouth is stored in barrel to ensure the blend is fully married.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.