Cont`Ugo Guado al Tasso Antinori 2020
560620 / 75cl
Cont’Ugo is produced exclusively from Merlot grapes in order to interpret the territory of Bolgheri from a new perspective. The vineyards, situated at an altitude between 150 and 200 feet (45-60 meters)above sea level on clayey-loam soils prevalently of alluvial origin, give Cont’Ugo great depth and complexity while conserving the fragrance and richness of fruit which are typical of Merlot. Cont’Ugo offers an intense ruby red color. The nose is imbued by notes of such ripe red fruit as raspberries and cherries along with sensations of sweet spices. On the palate, the firm tannic texture, silky and flowing, is well supported by a pleasurable freshness.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.