Crociani Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva 2019
VN563A / 75cl
The hilltop town of Montepulciano lies in the south of Tuscany near the town of Siena. The surrounding vineyards are planted with indigenous Sangiovese grapes (Prugnolo), used to produce one of Italy`s noblest red wines. The Crociani family blend Sangiovese with a little Canaiolo and Mammolo, and traditional winemaking methods encourage extraction of voluptuous fruit character, with a distinct mineral and subtle oak influence after two years in barrel. The wine is ruby red with an orange tint, leading to a delicate and intense wine.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.