Donnhoff Tonschiefer Riesling Dry Slate 2022
DONNTONS / 75cl
The sloping vineyards of the Leistenberg are characterised predominantly by clay slate soils. This dry, blackish-grey slate is perfect for producing superbly elegant wines. The characterful dry Riesling wines from these soils are therefore named after this ancient rock. Tonschiefer translates as clay slate. Fermented and matured in stainless steel vats and large oak barrels. Full-bodied, mineral Riesling wine with a fruit nose of great finesse and classic acidity.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.