Gunderloch Als War`s Ein Stuck Von Mir 2020
EINSTUCK / 75cl
Translates as “as if it were a piece of me”, a small parcel of Gunderloch`s Nackenheimer Rothenberg vineyard has been converted to biodynamics with this wine the result. Its success or failure determining whether the remainder of land will be converted. The experiments aren’t restricted to the vineyard. The wine is also partially fermented in amphorae and spends a little time on skins and lees – a rarity for Riesling. Despite the risk taking, this is a extraordinarily confident wine, full of complexity. Full of exotic aromatic components (ginger, peach) and a richness of fruit balanced by brisk acidity.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.