Ernie Els `Big Easy` Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
SAEEBECS / 75cl
Big Easy Cabernet was sourced from the Helderberg region within Stellenbosch, with selected parcels from different coastal regions to complete the blend. The great vintage of 2015 gives the Big Easy Cabernet Sauvignon a slightly more serious side. Rich and elegant with notes of dark chocolate, cinnamon spice and ripe plums fill the glass. The palate is dark fruited, medium- to full-bodied and is complemented by hints of dried herbs and salty liquorice. Finely-etched tannins contrast juicy fruit and provide good structure and a layered finish. 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cinsault.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.