Esporao Aragonez 2016
PECCR16T / 75cl
Aragonez, otherwise known as Tempranillo, is a very aromatically elegant grape variety, known for producing concentrated wines with a good capacity for ageing. This single-varietal wine originates from one of the first vineyards planted at Herdade do Esporão in 1980 – the Canto do Zé Cruz vineyard. The aroma of the wine is intense, with plum fruit aroma, coffee and dark chocolate notes. On the palate it`s precise and balanced, with elegant structure that reflect the unique terroir of the vineyard.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.