Hambledon Classic Cuvee
72310000 / 75cl
Classy English Sparkler from Hampshire with real finesse. Mostly Chardonnay with Pinot Noir and Meunier supporting. This famously came first, beating Pol Roger, Taittinger, Veuve Clicquot and Nyetimber in a recent Blind tasting conducted by Noble Rot magazine with an all star tasting panel. Jancis Robinson MW described it as “taut but impressive” and “bracing, like a seaside walk”. Jamie Goode was similarly impressed, finding “precise and intense lemon character”, while Xavier Rousset MS observed that “it will be even better in a few years”.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.