Hamilton Russell Pinot Noir 2022
HAMRUSPN / 75cl
One of the most southerly wine Estates in Africa and one of the closest to the sea – Hamilton Russell has pioneered viticulture and winemaking in the beautiful, cool, maritime Hemel-en-Aarde Valley appellation, The Estate specialises in producing highly individual, terroir driven Pinot Noir, which are widely regarded as the best in South Africa and among the finest in the New World. A certain tightness and elevated length, balances the richness of this Pinot Noir. Not overtly fruity, soft and “sweet” showing hints of alluring savoury “primal” characters along with a dark, spicy, complex primary fruit perfumes.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.