H&H 5 year old Madeira Full Rich
GZ01NVAC / 50cl
This 5 Year Old Madeira starts life as fermenting must and is then fortified before undergoing its own very special maturation process. Made of predominantly Tinta Negra Mole Grapes, harvest begins from mid-August due to the warm southerly climate. A unique and highly sophisticated artificial Estufa process is set up for the 5 year old wines,where termperatures rise to 45ºC before being allowed to cool. This process takes 90 days and renders the wine completely stable. It is then aged in oak casks for 5 years, prior to bottling. Intensely concentrated and luscious wine with very developed ripe fruit flavours. It is best after dinner with cheese, nuts and chocolate. Madeira should be cellared upright. It loves light, heat and air, but hates frost.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.