La Giuva Amarone della Valpolicella 2016
GI302B / 75cl
The La Giuva estate was founded by Alberto Malesani, famous in Italy as a former manager of both Fiorentina and Parma. The Amarone has a complex and ethereal nose, with aromatic notes of cherries, blueberries and chocolate, combined with hints of sweet spice. Smooth and powerful, the palate is remarkably fresh and finishes with ripe fruit.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.