Miles Mossop Chapter Three Chenin Blanc 2021
MOS1021A / 75cl
Each Chapter is unique. Lovingly handcrafted by Miles in his pursuit of outstanding South African wines. This 100% Chenin blanc from a single 34-year-old bush vine vineyard in the Stellenbosch growing on slate soils. This wine has a vibrant pale straw colour. The nose has subtle aromas of fresh white peach, lemons zest and perfumed citrus blossom. There are hints of fresh brioche and toasted almonds. The wine enters the palate with all these fresh subtle fruit and floral notes evident on the nose but leads to a surprisingly rich mid-palate and pithy texture towards the finish. The finish is vibrant, fresh and lingering. This wine has perfect balance and poise. This wine is a perfect accompaniment to grilled fish and chicken dishes.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.