Pieropan Amarone della Valpolicella 2017
PIEAMARO / 75cl
An elegant Amarone with fresh acidity yet underlying heft. The grapes were hand-picked and dried naturally, then pressed and de-stemmed. The must was fermented at 23-24ºC for approximately 30 days The wine was aged in 500 litre barrels for 36 months followed by a year in bottle before release. A heady perfume of black cherries and red summer fruits with notes of pepper and sweet spice. On the palate it is complex and rounded, with a powerful structure supporting the fruit and a lovely freshness on the finish. A wine with plenty of character with the potential to age well.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.