Poggio Alle Nane Le Mortelle Maremma 2020
560212 / 75cl
The Le Mortelle estate is located in the heart of the Tuscan Maremma, a few miles from the town of Castiglione della Pescaia in an extraordinarily fascinating position. Poggio alle Nane is a blend of the finest Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and a small percentage of Carménère grapes that express the unique terroir of one of the estate’s very best vineyards. Poggio alle Nane is a wine of great aromatic complexity with an elegant tannic structure. On the nose spicy, balsamic scents of black pepper, cloves and licorice merge with notes of ripe dark fruit such as blueberries. Its palate is rich, elegant and mouth-filling with vibrant tannins. Its lingering finish is characterized by notes of roasted coffee and dark mint chocolate.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.