Quinta da Infantado Douro Red 2020
IN106B09 / 75cl
The grapes were partially destemmed before treading by foot in the traditional lagars, a hallmark of Quinta do Infantado wines. Fermentation is long at Infantado, producing drier wines, some of the wine was aged in tank and some in oak barrel of various sizes and ages. Deep purple in colour with plenty of black fruit character on the nose and touches of raspberries and ripe plums. Medium bodied on the palate with smooth, ripe tannins, juicy black fruit flavours and a long, succulent finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.