Rolly Gassmann Brandhurst de Bergheim Pinot Gris 2016
RL204B / 75cl
Rolly-Gassmann owns 2.47 hectares of vineyards in Bergheim which sit on Jurassic marl limestone soils. These ancient soils help to produce rich and elegant wines. The lieu-dit Brandhurst de Bergheim is located at 240 to 300 metres above sea level. The vines face south-east which aids ripening. This wine has a generous character of ripe apricot, pear and golden raisins with luscious mid-palate and long, lingering finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.