Schlumberger Kitterle Pinot Gris GC 2013
022813BG / 75cl
The outstanding quality of the wines is due largely to Schlumberger’s superior vineyards, but also because yields are deliberately kept low. The winery produces only 80,000 cases annually, while the law allows for up to 160,000. First distinguished in 1699, Kitterlé has always had an exceptional reputation. Already protected in the Middle Ages, it has been sold under its own name since 1830. The robe is golden yellow and intense with light reflections of good intensity. The disk is bright, limpid and transparent. The nose is marked, pleasant and of good intensity, with rich scents of honey, mushroom and a light smokiness. The onset in the mouth is moderately ample, rich. The wine evolves on a medium of strict and sharp vivacity, with a sparkling note. The distinctive range of flavors requires time to open.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.