San Lorenzo `The Pearl` Alexander Valley 2021
SL201B / 75cl
The San Lorenzo vineyard was purchased by the Seghesios in 1896. The blend for `The Pearl` is a result of the century old field blend of 69% Zinfandel, 15% Petite Sirah, 5% Carignan and 10% mixed reds that include Grand Noir, Alicante, Negrette and Mataro. The nose has layered complexity with black plums, raspberries and cigar box aromas. The palate is bountiful with finely textured tannins and refreshing acidity balancing the full body. With only 132 cases made – this is a very fine wine and has the potential for ageing for 5-10 years.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.