Selvapiana Chianti Rufina 2021
SE401S / 75cl
The Rufina zone is the smallest of all in Chianti (about 1,000 hectares of vineyard) but also one of the most special. The cool breeze that blows down the Sieve Valley gives the best wines a finesse and definition that few in Chianti Classico can match.The wine is bright ruby red in colour, with perfumes of ripe blackberry fruit, red cherry and touch of spice. On the palate, it is ripe and juicy but still fine and elegant in the Selvapiana style, with a tight structure and lifted, floral finish with refreshing acidity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.