Vasco and the Explorers Touriga Nacional 2019
VASCOEXP / 75cl
Touriga Nacional remains the most revered Portuguese grape and has been cultivated in the cape since the mid 1990`s. This deeply coloured wine, full of concentrated dark fruits is also distinguished by its fragrance and perfume. It`s full bodied with ripe, smooth tannins. Vasco Da Gama never set out to colonise South Africa and neither is there evidence of him ever having populated the land with vines, if he did, I am sure this wine would have been in his plans!
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.