Albury Estate Organic Classic Cuvee
ALCLASCU / 75cl
Local and organic thisquality sparkling wine is produced with grapes grown in the Surrey Hills, using the same method as Champagne. Secondary fermentation takes place in the bottle over 18 months. The vineyard is on the Southern slopes of the North Downs near Guildford. Grape varieties are Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay. The vines are certified organic and biodynamic. Refreshing with a touch of creamy complexity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.