Dog Point Section 94 Sauvignon Blanc 2020
V1899B / 75cl
Dog Point Section 94 is a fuller bodied, textural style of Sauvignon Blanc. This single vineyard parcel is situated within the Dog Point Vineyard, using the same low cropping level from vines planted in 1992. Fruit is hand-picked, whole bunch pressed and fermented and aged in older French oak barrels for 18 months. Bottled without fining. With ripe aromas of grapefruit and lemons with overt white floral characters in the forefront. The hint of struck match aromas characteristic of this wine, reflect the use of solids during fermentation and ageing, adding a dimension of complexity and interest. The palate displays vibrant, varietal Sauvignon qualities, with citrus, racy fresh acidity and after 18 months of ageing on lees, creamy textures and a toasty, nutty finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.