Lagar de Cervera Albarino 2022
ALNC06B / 75cl
Looking beyond Rioja in the 1908s, La Rioja Alta was searching for the future of white wine in Spain, and found it in Galicia. Lagar de Cervera was founded in 1988, one of the first producers to take Rias Baixas seriously, and today one of the key names in the region. Most of the vineyards are held in the O Rosal subzone, whose deep granite soils are widely praised as the ideal location for Albariño. Only 60% of the grape’s juice is vinified, creating an incredible purity and delicacy of flavour. The wines are produced in 100% stain less steel, with some lees stirring for added complexity.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.