Mouchao Alentejo 2015
MOREDB / 75cl
Mouchao Alentejo red from the terrific 2013 vintage is made from Alicante Bouschet and Trincadeira. These wines are traditionally foot trodden and fermented in lagares, 2-3 years in large wooden vats and then 2-3 years in bottle before release. It has warm and spicy aromas - rich, ripe and generous with dark fruit, a hint of savoury olives and mixed berries. The palate is generous, smooth and the tannins are present, but softened by the maturation time. Beautifully fresh with great balance and super length. Drninking beautifully and there so much more to come.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.